With a little imagination you will be able to disguise your body, and after a visit to a good stylist you can arrange your hair, but your face will remain and will always be exposed,being the place where theyears are the most difficult to hide. Eyes, teeth, nose and skin provide “clear”clues about your age.
If 30 years ago,showing off your age was accepted as an inevitable thing for us all, now this is no longer true in a society that aspires to perfection and eternal youth ….
You are bombarded with images of amazingly beautiful women, defying the signs of aging, women that look fabulous at 50 years, without wrinkles and somehow younger and fresher than in their youth.
Don’t freak out!!! You can also do something to show, and feel younger just by understanding your body and how it changes with the passing of years.
You will not be able to stop the passage of time, but you can d certainly determine how fast is this becoming visible.
I will go over all the life cycles and what is their influence on you, and how you can act to tame the years quickly passing by you . If you want to stop the aging process you should read this artcle http://bodygeek.ro/care-este-noua-metoda-pentru-incetinirea-procesului-de-imbatranire .
– Is the most important period to build a pleasant old age base,in order to look much younger than our actual age. The most important thing is to moisturize the skin and keep it away from the sun. Apply a cream on the face, neck, décolleté and do not forget the hands, which are as exposed as the face, where time takes its toll the earliest. At this time, after 25 years, the epidermis thins and loses collagen at a rate of 1.5% per year.
When 30, your skin starts to lose fat and the first wrinkles appear. What you eat now will affect your health and how you get old.
– Try to have a balanced diet many fresh fruits and vegetables.
– As cell regeneration slows, your skin can look dull and devoid of light, so it would be nice to use a gentle exfoliator.
– If acnea still gives you trouble do not be concerned, it may be present even at 30, but if it becomes a problem seek advice from a beauty expert, for specialised treatment.
– The first real signs of aging begin to appear during this period.
Do not panic!
– Now cell regeneration is diminished, and you begin to lose that youthful glow and your skin is slightly devitalized. The sebaceous glands become sluggish resulting in dryer skin.
– Towards the age of 40,spots due to sunlight exposure appear and uneven skin pigmentation areas.
Collagen and elastin begin to slowly destruct themselves and thin wrinkles appear.
– Try a diet rich in antioxidants and include in your diet A, B, C and E vitamins to counteract the effects of free radicals.
– You have only one option! Start using an anti-aging cream and apply it regularly to eyes, face, neck, décolleté and never forget of your hands.
– More and more exercise, at this age you do not have a choice, so you can fight the flaccid skin and gradually increase your energy level.
– You can no longer afford shortened sleep, as your body will recover during the night.
– The skin becomes dryer and harsher so exfoliation is required.
– It is very important to protect your skin from the sun, if you want to avoid sun spots and uneven pigmentation.
– Use a cream rich in antioxidants. There are a large number of anti-aging products on the market,specifically designed to help reduce the harmful effects of free radicals and freeze time.
– Be gentle with yourself and try to allow sufficient time for rest and meditation, so you can recover from the daily demands.
After 50 years
– With the help of better self-awareness, better care for the skin, regular exercise and a balanced diet there is no reason that women and men do not stay healthy and look good.
– Now your skin becomes more fragile, more sensitive to weather.
– Melanocytes, or pigment cells of the skin, tend to cluster, increasing the number of sunspots.
– Wrinkles that you make now can turn into real skin folds, and your skin can “hang” due to loss of subcutaneous fat.
– Choose powerful nourishing creams, special serums with anti-aging formulas, practice yoga, pilates or swimming and avoid you as muchas you can the sun.
Diferencres between men and women
– Men age better than women ….. this is it, we have to accept it!
– Men produce more androgen, a sex hormone, and the middle and basal layers of the skin are thicker so they remain immune to wrinkles until an older age. They also have an additional protection due to the amount of sebum generated by testosterone.
When testosterone begins to decrease, this happening around the age of 37, they begin to show obvious signs of aging .
Some last tips
* Practice more sport is the only weapon we have against aging
* Clean, moisturize and protect your skin every day
* Do not smoke! Nothing ages faster than smoking
* Sleep at least 8 hours to restore your functions
* Change your diet, and follow it with more disciplin
” The fountain of youth “is within your mind, in your talents and creativity you bring into your life and the people you love. When you learn to bathe in this fountain, then you will beat your own age”
Read more news :
1. The joy of less sex?
2. Stressed out? You’re less likely to get pregnant!
3. How to make your money last until age 100
4. 75-year-old gets black belt in taekwondo
5. How’s Your Heart Health? A New ‘Heart Age’ Calculator Will Tell You
6. Tyler Glenn, Neon Trees Frontman, Addresses Critics After Coming Out As Gay